modified recipe a.k.a. mango pavlova, mango torte
you will need:
oatmeal cookies (since no graham crackers here), can also use butter cookies
cream (used whipping cream coz no nestle cream here)
ripe, sweet mangoes (peeled, sliced)
yoghurt (any flavour) - i added this coz cream was not enough!
1. crush oatmeal cookies until fine, and put a layer on the bottom of baking pan or glass dish; set aside; also keep some for topping later
2. in a bowl, mix cream and condensed milk; put a layer over the cookie layer
3. add a layer of sliced mangoes
4. add a layer of yoghurt
5. add a layer of mangoes
6. add a layer of cream and milk mixture
7. sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbles and cinnamon powder
8. freeze for at least 12 hours
You can modify this by adding some crushed peanuts or cashew nuts. And adding more layers depending on your supply of ingredients.